OUR STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES :
• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Return transfers Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha and Arusha to Kilimanjaro airport
• Hotel Lodging the night before and the night after the climb, with dinner and breakfast included (double occupancy)
• With bed dinner and breakfast
• Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb, and return to your hotel after your climb
• Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
• All Kilimanjaro National Park gate fees, camping fees, and climbing permits.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team)
• Emergency Oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew as per guidelines set by the Kilimanjaro National Park
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs) from one camp to the next camp.
• Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
• A comprehensive Climbing Kilimanjaro travel info pack
• Flying Doctor Service
EXCLUDED FROM ABOVE PACKAGE RATES:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US $230 to US $ 300 per hiker – depending on the number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
• South African passport holders do NOT require a visa for Tanzania, however, most other Nationalities require a visa for Tanzania
• Health requirements (Yellow Fever compulsory if traveling to Tanzania recommended)
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Optional, but highly recommended Portable toilet
• Snacks, personal medicine, and water purifying tablets
• Meals & drinks not specified and snacks
• Tips and any items of personal nature.
Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
ABOUT OVERLAND SAFARIS
Overland Safaris is exceptional guided safaris all the way to East Africa top safari destinations.
Our multi-day guided safari packages cover Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda; also, we organize Mount Kilimanjaro trekking with a difference.
Overland Safaris is therefore altogether a different trip from the regular package tour holiday, as it goes beyond merely providing you with the accommodation based on wilderness lodges, permanent tented camps and extended body 4X4 Toyota LandCruiser safari vehicles.
Overland Safaris is a reliable tour operator run by the professionally qualified team of Mountain and safari guides with over 10 years of combined experience on Mountain climbing and wildlife safaris in East Africa.
We create exciting East Africa adventure tours and we offer plenty of safari itineraries that suit any schedule for everyone traveling with us, from big to small groups.