· 2 nights Hotel in Arusha or Moshi
· Professional, experienced, mountain guides:
· All Park fees
· Rescue fees
· All meals while on the Mountain
· Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
· Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
· Clean, purified drinking water:
· Crisis management and safety procedures:
· Fair and ethical treatment of porters:
· Tanzania Visa: $50/$100 per person on arrival
· Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
· Meals not listed above
· Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
· Tips and any items of personal nature.
· Private portable toilet (available for $70)
· Oxygen Cylinder ( $100)
· First Aid Kit ($50)
Kilimanjaro Airport Tanzania
Mkama Tours to Tanzania Limited is a tour operator based in Arusha, Tanzania focused on Mountain Climbing, Wildlife Safaris, Cultural Tours, Day Trips and Beach Holidays in all Tanzania and East Africa destinations. It is owned by native Tanzanians who are experienced in travel and tourism operations, mountain guides and safari in East Africa. At Mkama Tours to Tanzania Limited Tanzania, we work as team thus ensuring quality services to our esteemed customers.
We use only the most experienced, professional and outstanding guides who are proud and confident on their work. They speak fluent English, French, Spanish, German, and of course Kiswahili which is widely spoken here in East Africa. Our mountain guides have extensive knowledge and experience in trekking and climbing to most location and on the majority of routes.