Included in the package are;
· 3 nights’ accommodation
· Canoeing safari activities
· Traditional Village Visit
· All meals
· Treated water
· Qualified guides
· Transfers to and from the immediate safari area
· Return Airport Lusaka Transfers (to and from Lusaka)
Excluded in the package are:
· National Park entry fees to be paid direct on arrival where applicable
WHAT TO BRING
As a guide line on what to bring on your safari, clients are asked to keep luggage to minimum of +/- 7kgs. Excess baggage may be kept for safe keeping at our office for collection at the end of the safari.
• Neutral coloured shorts and T-shirts, swimming costume for summer months.
• Personal Toiletries and small towel
• Canvas shoes or rafting sandals, a comfortable pair of hiking shoes where walks are involved
• Hat with a wide brim
• Jacket or sweater for the evenings
• Shirts (including a long sleeved one for sun protection)
• A kikoi (or sarong) to cover your legs to protect them from the sun
• Torch or flashlight and extra batteries
• Camera and accessories. Recharging facilites at River Horse
• Binoculars, sun glasses
• Sunscreen, Insect repellent
• Warm clothes to sleep in for winter nights/light waterproof clothing for wet season
• Personnel drinking flask for your canoe along with a dry bags for personal items if available
Lusaka International Airport
Tafika Travel Advisor is an owner run Tour Operator based in Zambia.
We specialize in tailor-making itineraries and travel packages within Zambia and other Southern African Countries. Putting together an itinerary or a trip to this part of the world can be very discouraging as there is so much to choose and so many different aspects to the trip.
Based on our in-depth experience, knowledge of the destinations and facilities as well as our personal relationship with the hotels, lodges and activity providers, we are able to advise and guide you to put together a tailored safari taking into considerations your interests and passion and your budget.
We have a deep passion for Zambia and the other Southern African countries – it’s a friendly people its many wonderful cultures and its still, beautiful and unforgettable nature!
We give a dedicated advise and offer the highest standard of services to our clients by ensuring that expectations are always met and exceeded and that no special needs are ever overlooked.