Jour 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
6 h 30 - Départ de Nairobi en matinée pour le parc national d'Amboseli, célèbre pour ses paysages avec pour toile de fond le mont Kilimanjaro enneigé, qui domine le paysage et ses plaines dégagées. arriver à temps pour le déjeuner, vérifier à, déjeuner et se reposer. Après-midi, safari au parc. Dîner et nuit au camp de Kimana.
Jour 2: Amboseli-Nairobi
Tôt le matin, retour au camp pour le petit-déjeuner. Après le petit-déjeuner, vous rejoindrez Nairobi en arrivant en fin de soirée. vous laisser tomber à la CDB
We are an indigenous Kenyan Tour Company based in Nairobi,with an experience of over 2 years in the tourism industry hence a vast knowledge of our people, flora and fauna.
1) Tour Operations services in Kenya, Rwanda and Tanzania including luxury and budget camping safaris, Lodge Safaris and budget hotel safaris.
We specialize in tailor made safaris whereby we select attractive and exclusive holiday destinations and combine an easy-to-follow and creative itinerary. This also includes the “meet and greet” services on arrival where the guests are briefed by our representative on their safari as to what they should expect and in case of any question the client is free to ask before the safari starts. You will also be provided with our contact in case of anything while on safari you can contact us. In the case of a big group a Tour leader is provided to escort them throughout their safari to ensure its success. The tour leaders and the driver guides are able to communicate inside and outside the parks through HF Radios which are fitted in our 4×4 Land Cruisers and Tour Vans.
We also organize flying safaris for those who don’t want to travel by road. This can either be chartered or scheduled depending on the client’s wish or itinerary.
2) Mountaineering /Hiking /Rock Climbing & Trekking. This can be organized in, Mt. Kenya, Mt. Longonot, Hell’s Gate National Park, Loita Hills and many other places including mt Kilimanjaro in tanzania
3) Beach safaris in Kenyan coast Tanzania and Zanzibar
4) Hotel bookings both domestic and international
6) Air ticketing both domestic and international flights
7) gorilla trekking safaris in western Uganda